Effective Date: January 30, 2023
Hey there, thanks for visiting. Here you will find some compelling reading about a few things like your rights as a visitor, some of Brickell City Centre Retail, LLC’s (together with its affiliated and related entities, “BCC”, “we” or “us”) rights as the provider and operator of the website located at https://www.brickellcitycentre... (the “Website”), and a few more FYIs that we thought were of note. Enjoy!
We maintain the Website to provide products and services to you. We may ask for and collect your personal information to provide our products and services, enhance your experience, and provide you with other relevant information about our offerings. Please review our Privacy Notice located at https://swirepropertiesusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/SPUS-Consumer-Privacy-Notice-FINAL-22August202261.pdf for information about how we handle your personal information, such as what information we collect and use, the sources of the personal information we have about you, how we share your personal information, how we protect your personal information, and the rights you may have for the personal information we hold about you. If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, you may contact us via email at email@example.com and we will respond promptly. If we make any changes to the Privacy Notice, we’ll update the notice on the website and the date it was last updated.
You agree that, in connection with your use of the Website, you will not:
· impersonate any other person or entity, provide false or misleading identification information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary rights, of any person or entity;
· use the Website for any unauthorized or illegal purpose (including soliciting others to perform illegal acts);
· link to the Website without our express written consent;
· interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website, including without limitation, hacking into the Website;
· “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website;
· engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Website, including from any user of the Website, or use any means to scrape or crawl any part of the Website;
· remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website;
· decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from or sublicense the Website, or any portion thereof;
· use any device, software, program, or routine or transmit any virus, other computer instruction, or technological means intended to, or that may, disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of the Website, any other person’s use of the Website, or any related systems; or
· circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Website Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Website Content.
You are accessing and using the Website and the Website Content on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” basis. We do not promise that the Website will work in any particular manner or at any particular time. There may be errors or defects on the Website, and we cannot promise that any files, data, or other Website Content that you download will be free from viruses, contamination, and other issues that could affect or damage the device you are using.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS WE SEND YOU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE SUBJECT TO ONE OF THESE JURISDICTIONS, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Access to, and use of, the Website is subject to compliance with these terms and all applicable laws.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Any questions regarding these terms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be asked for your permission to allow us to use certain photographs, videos, comments, and other content shared on your social media account (“Content”). If you provide us with an affirmative response, you will be indicating that you meet all of the below requirements and accept these terms.
Under these terms, you grant us a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual license to utilize, modify, edit and/or create derivative works from your Content. You also grant us the rights to publicly display and reproduce any Content in any media format, including on our online platforms and digital screens, as well as within digital campaigns, royalty-free and without compensation.
Your affirmative response should be provided only if you meet all of the following requirements:
· You are over the age of 18.
· Each identifiable individual depicted in a photo included in your Content has consented to the photo being shared publicly and without restriction.
· You are not aware of any restrictions that prevent you from agreeing to these terms.
· You created and own all rights in your Content or you are authorized by the owner of those rights to license your Content to us under these terms
· Our use of your Content will not, to the best of your knowledge, violate any law and will not infringe on any rights of a third party.
· You will not seek to hold us, or any person acting on our behalf, responsible for any demands by a third party related to our use of your Content.
This license is permissive – we may use your Content but are not obliged to. Beyond what we’ve disclosed to you in our Privacy Notice, we are not required to inform you if we use it, how we use it, or if we stop using it. If we use your Content, we may or may not credit your username on the social media platform on which you posted it. If we use your Content, there is an indefinite time frame on when said Content will be shared, indicating your Content has no expiration date for our use.
You are allowing us to disclose your identity, including your social media platform username, to a third party who makes a credible allegation that our use of your Content violates any of their rights.
If at any time you change your mind about sharing your Content with us, you may revoke the license you are granting us under these terms. To do so, send an email with the platform and your username on the platform(s) on which we contacted you to email@example.com. We will remove your Content from our online platforms within 45 days of receiving your request. From the date we receive your request, we will not produce any new materials containing your Content. You acknowledge that we may continue to use and distribute materials already produced at the time we receive your request.
We may change these terms at any time by sending a message to your username on the social media platform where you posted your Content at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of the applicable change. If you object to a change, you may revoke the license you are granting us under these terms in accordance with the immediately prior paragraph.
None of the content of the Website may be altered, copied, downloaded, transmitted or otherwise be reproduced, disseminated or exploited in any form or manner without the express prior written permission of BCC. Copying or storing any content is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of BCC.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
At BCC, we are dedicated to providing everyone access to the Website's content and features. We are regularly improving the Website's capabilities to allow all users access to our products and services so that visitors, including those with disabilities, can enjoy the same experience.
BCC strives to have a positive impact on the current state of accessibility (web) and to continue to serve all of our users. Our Website is currently compatible with various applications to allow accessibility for any users who have a disability or impairment. We have implemented the following program:
Web Accessibility Solution for WCAG & ADA Compliance
We also recommend the following programs:
NVDA NONVISUAL DESKTOP
NVDA NonVisual Desktop Access (Free - Open Source)
Freedom Scientific’s JAWS (Job Access with Speech)
As we continue to improve and grow our site, your suggestions for accessibility would greatly improve the BCC experience. Feel free to reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Instagram to participate in our latest giveaway - https://www.instagram.com/bric...
HOW TO ENTER: To enter/be eligible for the giveaway, follow @brickellcitycentre and comment what your favorite flavors are.
The entry period is October 20, 2023 through October 27, 2023 at 11:59pm EST. 4 winners will be chosen at random. No purchase necessary. Please review the official rules applicable to this giveaway, located at https://www.brickellcitycentre...