Calzedonia (Italian Legwear and Beachwear) is searching for passionate Full-time and Part-Time Key Holders at its New Store opening in Brickell, Miami this upcoming November!
Key Holders are the first brand and product ambassadors that our customers meet. This role is to welcome, satisfy the requests of and ensure the loyalty of clients around the world, conveying a passion for fashion and an extremely attentive service. We are involved with all the details that promote an enjoyable buying experience for the client: we provide them with personalized advice from the moment they enter the fitting room to when they arrive at the cash register, we check the availability of products on the sales floor and organize the product displays, ensuring that the store’s image is always impeccable and that the stockroom is functioning efficiently. In our stores, we value sales, fashion and team work!
- Sales, customer assistance with an emphasis on customer loyalty
- Opening and closing the store as needed
- Coaching and training of Sales Associates and/or new hires
- Visual merchandising
- Stock management
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- 1 - 2 years of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Compensation: Dependent on Experience plus Sign on Bonus! *
Benefits: Competitive Package: Medical, Dental, 401k with Company Match, Paid Time Off