- Miami, FL, USA
In 1916, skillful master perfumers created a new fresh, refined and modern fragrance in a small perfumer’s laboratory in the old town center of Parma.
Named Colonia, this first Italian eau de cologne expressed a new sensibility. What was most striking about it was its formula, produced exclusively with natural ingredients, and its bottle showcasing Art Deco lines. Its popularity reached its pinnacle in the 1950s during the golden age of Italian cinema, when the biggest names in the industry discovered the fragrance while in Rome for film shoots at the famous Cinecittà studios.
Responsible for sales plan achievement and providing on-site retail sales support at the Boutique for Account Executive. Achieved through hands-on selling to customers, continual training and motivating of Beauty Consultants, assisting the Account Executive in planning and executing all special event programs and follow-up training of Beauty Consultants.
- -Execute retail sell-through and promotional programs at Boutique under the direction of the Account Executive.
- -Support Account Executive in staff development of Beauty Consultants at the Boutique.
- -Partner with Account Executive to provide new and ongoing product and sales training to in-store staff, including new programs, suggestive selling techniques, and client registration programs.
- -Recruit, coach, motivate, and train qualified Beauty Consultants and Selling Specialists for the Boutique.
- -Optimize sales through effective client experience and the consistent delivery of brand sales initiatives and selling techniques.
- -Develop and maintain a client registration program and replenishment program to retain customers.
- -Responsible for client registration specifics, working with Beauty Consultants, encouraging and assisting in updating the customer files, adding comments consistently and making telephone calls daily to customers, and for any other administrative service.
- -Develop and plan innovative ideas for outsourcing, events and drawing new clients into the Boutique, with an emphasis on fostering a long-term relationship.
- -Train and educate staff on the proper use of promotional and sales tools (samples, gift with purchase, vial on cards, hatboxes, postcards, etc.).
- -Monitor stock levels with a focus on key products.
- -Determine slow selling items or products that are under-performing and train Beauty Consultants on selling through top sellers, overstocks and discontinued items.
- -Maintain Boutique image (cleanliness, effective use of merchandising units, proper placement of product lines, etc.).
- -Execute and maintain operational management of Boutique.
- -Execute all visual plans at the Boutique for all generic and promotional events programmed with the account executive and company
- -Develop and provide training and support to the Beauty Consultants to execute special event programs and achieve sales and booking goals (engraving events, gold leaf events, top customer events, focus events, etc.).
- -Responsible for productivity evaluations for all Beauty Consultants at the Boutique on a monthly basis (demonstration productivity, AUS, IPT).
- -Monitor the performance of gift with purchase and all sampling programs. Promotional recap forms to be completed and submitted to the Account Executive at the end of the promotion.
- -Deliver all recaps and schedules on time (commission reports, Beauty Consultants and Selling Specialists schedules, Visual re-caps, Event re-caps, etc).
- -Support brand planner regarding ordering system.
- -Act as liaison for brand management.
RELEVANT SCOPE MEASURES
Sales, profit, company headcount, budget responsibility, etc.
- -Achievement of Boutique sales goals -- responsible for the Beauty Consultants’ average unit sales and the Boutique’s productivity, the dollar productivity of special events and for developing the Beauty Consultants to their full potential.
- -Submit weekly and monthly recaps that include a sales strategy and activity with quantitative results to the Account Executive.
- -3+ years of prestige luxury retail sales and management experience.
- -Prior experience as Business Manager, Sales, and/or Training Manager.
- -Knowledge of English and Spanish language required; other languages a plus, including Portuguese and French.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTE: This job description is intended to cover the core accountabilities of the position and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.